TISTA Science and Technology is working with VA on Product Line Management (PLM) Enterprise Supply Chain Management (eSCM) efforts including the integration with various GOTS and COTS products. As part of this task in aggregating, maintaining and improving data quality, we are seeking a Lead Systems Integrations professional who exhibits strong knowledge and experience in building and maintaining systems integration solutions and bringing value to our customer. Our goal over the next few years is to ensure system operations and DevSecOps implementations are optimized, fully integrated and provide monitoring solutions to instantly report on system health and security to all levels.
If you choose to be part of this team to help reshape healthcare information with VA, we will expect you to take the lead in supporting a highly innovative and fully integrated solutions supporting VA chosen COTS, GOTS and custom applications using designated middleware and approved tools such as but not limited to HealthShare (HS)/HealthConnect (HC), IRIS and DeepSee; be able to communicate recommendations to advice the VA and associated teams members, provide proof of concepts and/or research capability to back up assessments and understand strategic importance of certain decisions.
• Support the team effort towards continuous integration and continuous deployment solutions and develop standardized best practices for use within VA/DoD environments in line with Dev-Sec-Ops.
• Oversee, manage and perform all phases of computer operating/hardware systems engineering, including design, analysis, and modeling of interfaces at a technical level.
• Analyzes computer software/hardware requirements to provide integration and implementation support.
• Leads efforts for operating/hardware systems integration engineering, including full life cycle design and development.
• Lead enterprise planning of engineering and integration activities and perform issue resolution.
• Provide Expert-level advice and guidance to customer on complex integration issues, and supports the development of technical, operational, and functional requirements as well as the required interface agreements and MOUs
• Provide change management oversight, to plan resource alignment, identify priority adjustments, and identify needed skillsets.
• Analyzes and documents users’ functional and data requirements to help determine technical requirements and architectural design options.
• Develops site survey instruments to gather detailed user requirements and business process analysis data as applicable.
• Conducts functional user interviews to document functional, system, customization, and data requirements and data sources.
• Formulates system concepts and architecture, specifies requirements, and develops implementation approaches.
• Determines data requirements for internal processes and external interfaces.
• Develops new systems or tailors commercial products to meet user requirements.
• Coordinates all activities necessary to complete an integration engineering project or several small projects to specification and on schedule.
• Lead cloud engineering efforts in designing and incorporating DevSecOps tool sets into container (Docker, ECS, EKS), serverless (Lambda), or Virtual Machine (VMware, KVM) architectures
• Promote strong quality control practices through continuous integration and continuous deployment efforts and assist with activities necessary to remain HIPAA compliant and ensure security requirements are met
• Develop system health dashboards for monitoring
• Document and automate processes to streamline workflows, where possible
Required Education/ Certifications:
Ability to pass a modest background investigation
TISTA seeks to fill this position with an exceptionally talented and self-motivated individual. Salary is commensurate with experience. TISTA has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities, and a great working environment.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
#thinktista #tistacares #tistavaluesvets
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of TISTA to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. TISTA will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.