- Demonstrated success in improving, optimizing, standardizing, and streamlining customer support processes that yielded improvements in customer satisfaction and resulted in cost reductions.
- 5 years of experience managing IT service delivery in managing service desk across multiple enterprise applications
- 8-10 years of service desk experience within a multi-tiered service desk structure
- Demonstrated experience providing performance-based customer service support against various performance metrics within the Federal Government.
- Experience in communicating directly with Government personnel, including agency executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot, resolve or escalate issues
- Prior working experiences working with service desk support tools, such as ServiceNow, Ring Central, SharePoint, and Confluence
- Ability to identify and utilize relevant resources to provide customers with information and resolution.
- Ability to stay calm when resolving customer issues
- Experience managing multiple resources within a multi-tiered structure
- Knowledge and understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Certification: Help Desk Institute (HDI) or Service Desk Institute (SDI) certification
ITIL Foundation certification
Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Location: Rockville, Maryland
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!