- 2-5 years of previous technical experience
- Prior customer and end-user support experience supporting business applications is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot, resolve or escalate issues
- Prior experience working with ServiceNow is desired but must have experience with other ticketing system and Help Desk tools
- Ability to identify and utilize relevant resources to provide customers with information and resolution.
- Ability to stay calm when resolving customer issues
- Time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required. The ideal candidate will need excellent communication and writing skills with an interest in learning.
Certification: HDI Certification is preferred. If not, the candidate must complete HDI certification within 6 months of employment.
Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Location: Rockville, Maryland
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of TISTA to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. TISTA will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.