TISTA Science and Technology Corporation is seeking to hire a Project Manager to work remotely.
The Project Manager shall oversee and be responsible for all aspects of a fast-pacing project serving as direct interface with the client, managing project schedules, milestones, deliverables and budget in accordance with Federal, VA standards and guidelines.
The Project Manager will be responsible of ensuring quality customer service and maintain a good working relationship with all customer staff, in support of the program. The Project Manager will conduct meetings, presentations and briefings related to all phases of the project, while ensuring program goals of the company is met. Manage complex project-related issues and the implementation of solutions that involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, components and financial management. Provide applications business and systems analysis, support long and short-range plans for product selection, requirements analysis, systems development, maintenance and operations following the systems lifecycle including production releases. The Project Manager also serves as liaison to business and technical stakeholders to ensure success of the project.
• 10 Years of experience in the management of IT projects
• 5 Years of experience managing federal contracts, similar in size, scope, and complexity
• Strong technical and business understanding of agile development
• Good understanding of Security related policies, procedures, regulations.
• Knowledge of Information Assurance processes and procedures beneficial.
• Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives and deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
• Ability to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels
• Proven technical integration skills
• Proven analytical skills
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret business requirements, system documentation, and technical procedures
• Understanding of cloud environments (MS Azure, AWS) and experience with migration of systems to the cloud
• Ability to assess infrastructure needs, configuration item and connections needed to deliver design of end-to-end transaction and data flows.
• Understanding of test automation such as regression testing beneficial
• Good understanding of DevSecOps priniciples beneficial
• Ability to quickly learn new tools supporting project management
• Awareness of VA approved governance model, IT Infrastructure frameworks, Technical Reference Models, operating environments, infrastructure tool-sets, and Government compliance regulations (NIST,FISMA, 508, and similar IT mandates)
Required Education/ Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in an IT and/or management related field
• PMP Certification is preferred
• Agile/SAFe Certification is preferred
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of TISTA to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. TISTA will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Tista is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 968-3420 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.